Is this the key to better mobility in Miami-Dade? More expressways? NO! Thankfully, our neighbors in South Dade agree:
From the Miami Herald:
“But not everyone is convinced. Mamie Attar, a resident of the Falls area, says she is hoping a collective effort will stop the project before it progresses any further.
“My biggest concern is that this will destroy the neighborhood,” Attar said. “They should be concerned in getting more buses for the busway.” Right on Mamie.
- RollBackTolls on Transit Tax Being Spent on Highways
- Miami-Dade Squanders Transit Tax on Roads, Thanks to Florida DOT | Streetsblog USA on Transit Tax Being Spent on Highways
- Today’s Headlines | Streetsblog USA on Transit Tax Being Spent on Highways
- Richard LOpez on Contact Us
- Miami-Dade Transit on Transit Tax Being Spent on Highways